You are in control
Andreas Meat Co Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains how we use any personal information that you provide to us through our website. Please read it carefully. We may change this policy. We will post any changes on this page, so please check back frequently. For the purposes of data protection law, the controller isAndreas Meat Co, Technical Site, Kirk Andreas, Isle of Man IM7 4ES.
Information we may collect from you.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Information you provide to us.
You may provide us with information in several ways, including by filling in forms on our websites or by corresponding with us by phone or email. This includes information you provide when you register for an account, purchase items from us, enter into a contract for the supply of services, enter a competition, promotion or survey or report problems with our services.
The personal information that you provide may include your name, address, email address, phone number, and other information about you to enable us to provide you with our services.
Information we collect about you
When you use our websites, we automatically collect information about your device, including your IP address, information about your visit (including how you got to our websites) and how you use our services. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
How we use your personal information
We use personal information about you in connection with the following purposes:
- Providing our services to you and fulfilling your requests.
- Providing you with the information, products and services you request from us.
- Completing any transaction that you do with us.
- Administering promotions or competitions that you enter with us.
- Allowing you to participate in our interactive features when you choose to do so.
Marketing and advertising.
- Providing you with information about goods and services that we think may interest you, which may be based on inferences about your likely interests based on your activity on our website.
- Customising or enhancing your experience of our services, which may use inferences about your likely interests based on your activity on our website.
- Measuring and understanding the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others.
Service improvement and account management.
- Ensuring that our content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
- Administering our website and for internal business administration (for example, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes).
- Protecting our interests and those of third parties and as part of our efforts to keep our services safe and secure.
- Managing and operating your account with us.
Legal basis for processing
Our legal basis for processing your personal information for the purposes described above will typically be one of the following:
It is necessary for us to process your personal information to perform a contract to which you are a party, or to take steps at your request prior to you entering into a contract.
You have consented to us using your personal information for this purpose (for example, when you create an account with us, agree to receive marketing emails from us or create an alert). You can withdraw your consent at any time by deleting the information from your account or updating your marketing preferences.
It is in our legitimate interests to use your personal information to operate, improve and promote our services (for example, when we customise your experience of our services or use your information for analytics purposes) and to protect our business.
Sharing your personal information
We will never sell or market your personal information
To comply with a legal obligation.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to a request from law enforcement or another regulatory authority. We may disclose your personal information to enforce our agreements with you or to protect the rights, property or safety of Andreas Meat Co, its users or others. This includes sharing personal information with other organisations for fraud prevention purposes.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can do this at any time by updating your email preferences via the link in any marketing email we send you.
Data protection law gives you the right to access your personal information, to object to the use of your personal information for certain purposes, and the right to erase, restrict or receive a machine-readable copy of your personal information. We will handle your request in accordance with the law. This means there may be legal reasons why we cannot fulfil all requests.