Ideal for a quick supper when you are short on time.
- Olive oil
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 2 Cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 Sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- 2 Cans of whole tinned tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Red wine
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Pack of Andreas Meats Meatballs
- Brown the Andreas Meats Co Meatballs in a dash of olive oil, once brown leave to rest
- In the same pan fry the onions, garlic, thyme, oregano and brown sugar over a low/medium heat until onions have caramelised. This should take 10 or so minutes.
- Add the tinned tomatoes, red wine, balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper.
Add the meatballs into the sauce. Bring to a low simmer and cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve with spaghetti and garlic bread. A quick win for a busy evening
Tomato & Basil Meatballs£4.00