This is a wonderful recipe for parties and that special get together, your guests will just love them!
- 50 Andreas Meats Cocktail Sausages
- 125ml Thai or chinese sweet chilli sauce
- 60ml Cranberry sauce
- 60ml Soy sauce
- 15ml Dark brown sugar
- Juice of 1 Clementine (or satsuma)
- Sesame seeds to sprinkle
1. Preheat the oven to 200c/gas mark 6. Pop the Andreas Meats cocktail
sausages into a foil-lined roasting tin or a disposable foil baking tray if
you have one. (This is quite important, the glaze can make an awful mess,
but mess makes amazing flavours!).
2. Mix the chilli sauce, cranberry sauce and soy sauce in a measuring
jug and stir in the sugar. Add the Clementine juice and mix well.
3. Pour the glaze over the sausages, ensuring that they’re all evenly coated.
Put the tin into the oven for around 35-40 minutes, turning them gently halfway.
Serve immediately. This tasty treat is a simple and great way to keep hungry guests happy.
Add a light sprinkle of sesame seeds to serve.
Pork Chipolata Sausages£3.50